Windows Central app

Henry Linc

Mar 30, 2017
Visit site
Why everytime I open the app I must log into my account? Before, I don't have to log in because I already logged in in the first place. But after I reset the app, I need to log in everytime I open the app. Also on Windows central app I can't even post comment on article and question on forum. I need to do that using browser.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Why everytime I open the app I must log into my account? Before, I don't have to log in because I already logged in in the first place. But after I reset the app, I need to log in everytime I open the app. Also on Windows central app I can't even post comment on article and question on forum. I need to do that using browser.
The log in thing is odd. For reference are you logging in with a Twitter, Microsoft or Google account, or your username with your password?

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site

It has been hit-n-miss for me at times too, mostly on mobile. Many times when we think we're logged in we are not. And Have had occasions of not being able to comment either but this hasn't been all that frequent, yet.

Have no real clues as to why the problem exist but does kind of remind of Windows Mobile's journey since the evolution of W10M, ironic yes but sadly true imo - WC has turned out to the mostis problematic site (app/browser) on just about any device I use, can be great sometimes then at others, horrendous.

Oddly enough, rarely have issues w/Android Central. So what Mobile Nations has done to basically create two opposites is beyond me.

Henry Linc

Mar 30, 2017
Visit site
I am logging in using my Microsoft account. Also after I logged in my account in Windows central app, tapping on Forum > participated will result in crash. And when I open the app again, I need to log in again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes