A Windows Phone 8.1 Smatwatch

EliaJada

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Okay, I've been looking everywhere for a good enough Smartwatch for my Lumia 1020 for a LONG time, I can't seem to find any watches that officially support Windows Phone and have the basic required features.

So far there has been only two Smartwatch companies who officially stated their watches support WP, Kreyos and AGENT. However, both of them seem to never be "released" even though they stated that they were launching in early 2014.
I'm not a big fan of Pebble Watch, or Pebble Steel because, like the MOGA controller, was accidental with WP compatibility.
Also found some foreign watches that support WP8 like the YQT Bluetooth Arm Band, which is very basic though.
Can anyone help me with finding one that officially fits ? If any exist.

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
The one I'm currently considering buying is the Kairos Smartwatch. Though I'm a bit nervous being the fact it's a start-up project with no cancellation options. Though of all smartwatches on the market I'd have to say this is in my opinion the first and only one I've considered.

https://kairoswatches.com/

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Actually MS just announced they would be helping the HOT Watch gain official compatibility with WP recently: HOT Watch announces support for Windows Phone, smartwatch app coming late June | Windows Phone Central also they'll be selling it in Microsoft Stores too so they must be working on a deep level of compatibility with them
That press release makes me a little suspicious - it's HOT announcing they're working with Microsoft rather than the other way round. Even the quote attributed to an MS dude doesn't mention working with HOT. Usually if there's something actually happening then these press releases tend to contain "we're excited to be working with..." comments from both parties.
I like the HOT Watch. And if they hit their dates/compatibility aspirations I'll order one. But I'm not overly keen on buying a render.

EliaJada

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Update:
Nothing really changed, however
I did find the "VEA Buddy" Smartwatch
And I'm adding it to this form because it does have an actual App in the Windows Store. Meaning it's fully compatible with Windows Phone 8.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon