Hello,

I've just started researching fitness trackers and smartwatches, and I'm looking for advice on what to buy. What I need is a fitness tracker or smartwatch that 1) automatically logs my sleep. 2) log my activity when I go cycling or when I walk my dogs. 3) connect to my W10M. Nothing too fancy but these 3 requirements are an absolute must. Being water resistant would be a bonus as well. If I were to buy a fitness tracker, I would like it to display the time because I don't want to wear it together with a watch.

I like the Fitbit Charge 2 and Garmin Vivosmart HR+ because of the slim profile and automatic sleep logging. But, I know I wont be using 90% of their features, so I am trying to look for alternatives. I haven't mentioned any smartwatches that I liked because the idea of getting notifications on my wrist is not that appealing to me. Correct me if I am wrong, but that is what I think having a smartwatch is all about.

So, any suggestions?
    09-24-2016 10:36 AM
    I used the Fitbit Charge with my Lumia 950XL and it worked pretty well. I still use it with my Nexus 6P. I'm not sure whether it logs cycling automatically but it does have a mode to trigger exercise. Besides that it tracks sleep and steps excellently.
    OmarOzzy likes this.
    09-24-2016 10:41 AM
    I have the Garmin Vivosmart HR can tell you it is a great device which I am really happy with. Had a Fitbit Charge before (X2 - first one was replaced when it started falling apart at 5 months - 2nd one did exactly the same but they won't replace the second one under warranty) which I was not so happy with. I find it more accurate in the automatic sleep logging than the Fitbit was as well. It is a good all round device.
    pankaj981 and OmarOzzy like this.
    09-30-2016 07:35 PM