Hello everyone, I'm currently in the process of learning C# to develop for Windows Phone and upon doing so I found App studio. Everything works great except for the Selected posts detail page only show the summary instead of full content. I heard about the text block text limit and went with the scrollingtextblock style I found online. It turned out that my content is being truncated by some code within my app but I don't know where to check or how to do it.
    I have an "ok" understanding of c# and so far I've added a setting page, isolated storage and everything else works except for this. If I was to go about fixing this issue how would I go about doing so and if its possible how can I achieve new paragraph and line break features like in the official WPCentral app?
    Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to your reply.
    11-18-2013 11:31 PM
    I tried App Studio month ago. Basic web reading apps from App Studio read RSS feed and that does not show entire content. So you have to modify navigation and get your desired content yourself. This tutorial for Windows 8 could show you how to achieve that - Part 5: Create a blog reader (Windows Store apps using C#/VB and XAML) (Windows) Good luck.
    11-23-2013 11:29 AM
    Thank you, I'll try it as soon as I get the chance
    11-23-2013 08:30 PM