Succeed!!! Finally bypassed the security on Nokia Lumia Devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm Amol Baikar from India.
I'm Dot.Net Developer.
Last night i cracked security of Nokia Lumia Device, Now I'm able to access os system files.
I'm world's 1st hacker who bypass the security of Nokia Devices on WP8.1.
I have not posted yet any forum or site.
Just help me, where to put my concept ?
On XDA Developer Forum or Nokia Forum or send report to Microsoft?
I think seriously send report to the Microsoft for Piracy Prevent. Other wise PIRACY BECOMES ON WINDOWS PHONE STORE.
Help me guys.

If this is for real don't tell or show anyone. Contact MSFT directly and see what they say. If they don't offer a nice reward ask for one. Under no circumstances post this to the web or email/PM anyone about it. You don't have anything to prove. If people think it is fake or that you are a liar so what? Be mature. Stop caring what people on the internet think about you. Just contact MSFT and collect your reward and make Windows Phone a more secure OS.

Good Luck. And let us know how things turn out.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry but this seems and feels fake... If not post some credible proof, because so far all you have done is claim that you have successfully hacked 8.1, but have provided no evidence of this.. Oh wait there was an invalid url... Lol

amolbaikar

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
If this is for real don't tell or show anyone. Contact MSFT directly and see what they say. If they don't offer a nice reward ask for one. Under no circumstances post this to the web or email/PM anyone about it. You don't have anything to prove. If people think it is fake or that you are a liar so what? Be mature. Stop caring what people on the internet think about you. Just contact MSFT and collect your reward and make Windows Phone a more secure OS.

Good Luck. And let us know how things turn out.

Yeah, thanx man !!!

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry but this seems and feels fake... If not post some credible proof, because so far all you have done is claim that you have successfully hacked 8.1, but have provided no evidence of this.. Oh wait there was an invalid url... Lol

Why does it matter if it's fake? If it's real he should report it to MSFT. If it is fake it can live out its life happily in his imagination. Either way it doesn't affect you.

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Lol I'm not against the guy :) I'm jus saying give us credible proof

Sorry I didn't mean to imply that. I just meant none of use are entitled to any proof. Whether we believe him or not is irrelevant. If what he says is true the best course of action for him is to collect a reward from MSFT. Praise or condemnation from us is irrelevant.

Ezhik

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Man, you guys are surprisingly against a possibility of a jailbreak for our OS. That's a shame.

Remember, jailbreaking is not just for piracy.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Man, you guys are surprisingly against a possibility of a jailbreak for our OS. That's a shame.

Yeah jailbreaking was actually created to unlock the potential of a device. When you jail break a psp you could get free games if u wanted to and you could get custom themes, overclock the processor, have access to homebrew apps like Nintendo 64 emulators, java mobile emulators. Jailbreaking less you get more for what you pay for.

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site

Yeah and leaving my front door unlocked is not just to let thieves in. It would be a lot more convenient if I never locked the thing and it seems unlikely that I would get robbed... but guess what? I would never live somewhere without a working front door lock. Call me crazy...

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
If the OP managed to unlock the Nok Phones, he should start a post on
Windows Phone 8 Development and Hacking - xda-developers

There are a hel lot more dev overthere, maybe even a few who can help to simplefy the procedures.
Just look for "GoodDayToDie" and "snickler", these guys are very open and helpfull.

Trying to unlock and then running of to MS...........just to get a pad on the back for being a good boy, dont see the point for hacking it in the first place then.
Just for the credits?

For all the others who are afraid of piracy, do your homework.............it doesnt work that way.
Same as virusses............
Xap files from the store are signed and must be engeneerd before you can even use them.
Always negative.
Think about the good things, think of what you can learn and do.
Thats the whole point of it all.

@ OP
If you stil need those mail adresses from MS personel?
try
joebelfiore@gmail.com
bgates@gmail.com
microsoft-info@gmail.com

Last edited:

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
This might sound picky but no .NET Developer might call him/her self a Dot.Net developer (1st post as per the OP)....see the difference?

wp_hero

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
The concept of JailBreak - Full Unlock , is not always about pirate apps or to get virus etc, it's more to customize and add options manufacturer didnt include or plan to at future releases, something like iphone with cydia and the full OS customizability it gained through the years with jailbreak, things that apple took years to implement with cydia people had it early. It would be fun to see something like that also in windows phone platform but still....i call it bu***it.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
He's lying. He called himself a dot net developer. A .NET developer would know to call themselves a .NET developer. It's a hoax, Windows phone is too secure, close down the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3