A2DP...what're you using?

TheMooch

Aug 18, 2001
Visit site
I've got a set of the Plantronics Pulsar 590 headphones that sound gorgeous on A2DP with the Mogul. They even do a a great job with AVRCP. The only issues I have with them is:

1. That big @## flashing blue ring.

2. Haven't figured out to disconnect without powering them off.

3. Audio skips (to the point of uselessness) when WiFi and A2DP are in use at the same time.

I don't use the wifi often as it's super power hungry though.

rijc99

Mar 5, 2007
Visit site
Not really using A2DP. On my 6800 I'm usually just listening to podcasts with Newsbreak. So, what I use is Bluetooth Audio which allows me to stream sound to my standard bluetooth headset. This way, I can just wear my regular headset. No one can tell I'm listening to podcast/music and I am not limited to using stereo headsets which means I can use any bluetooth headset I want.

TheMooch

Aug 18, 2001
Visit site
I've thought of doing something similar with my audible books' but I prefer to completely immerse in the and let pelople know I'm tuning them out. :p Fewer interruptions that way. :D

ScandaLeX

Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
So far, all of the stereo BT headsets I've seen are unacceptable. While at work, there is no way I can have both ears covered, and the sizes are just gigantic. Cant get unobtrusive that way.

I mean, its like looking at management and without opening your mouth announcing that you're not working but committed to something else.

Dieter Bohn

Ex Editor in Chief
Feb 1, 2001
smartphoneexperts.com
I'll have to try out some of the headsets I like (like the Lubix and that Jabra Combo monster) with the Mogul we just picked up. I've found that the A2DP standard is not standard with WinMo.. I'll let y'all know which I like best.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte