Can the Surface Laptop withstand heavy pressure inside a backpack?

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
It all depends on where you place your device and how careful you are with it, especially if you know the price you paid for it. It should be okay if you place it wisely (for i.e. between 2 books) and if you don't throw your backpack around too much.

kashgohel

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Haha I think we covered this in an earlier post of mine, but yeah the conclusion was to just take care of your laptop, and if possible to provide support to it with a stiff board or something.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
hey there. also consider the backpack that the computer is going into. i have an incase backpack ( https://www.ebags.com/product/incase/icon-backpack/294443?productid=10363672 ) that i use to transport a bunch of electronics including my macbook pro, and the pocket where i place my computer is padded all around. that and simple common sense like gently placing my backpack on a flat surface and laying it down has provided great protection to my computer.

zlat

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
AGree with most comments here already that the two main factors are having a sturdy case and most importantly, taking some form of care and not throwing you bag around without any regard for its contents

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes