About Wireless Connection

thurain

Mar 15, 2008
Visit site
I have AT&T tilt phone and I don't have unlimited data plan. So, I used wifi mostly to surfing the internet. I get wifi access in my house with my router. When i go to college, my phone couldn't connected with school network (this network work with other smart phone, even Older version of window mobile too).

When I opened the Wifi setting, School wifi appeared on the list with full signal. However, whenever i connected, it show connection and it not connected.

I want to know how to configure with the wifi network which has to enter user name and password.

Thankss, ..... :p :p :p
It is my school instruction for connect the wifi with the internet access with the laptop. I hope it will give you some idea.

thurain

Mar 15, 2008
Visit site
Looks like they're using some sort of wacky authentication. What happens when you use the browser? Does it pop up the authentication box?

Yeah ,,,,. Thankss for reply....

I tried all the setting of authentication, (disable, WEP and TKIP and other option..) its still same. MY school computaer technician set Authentication to Disable mood. They don't know about this problem,

these are some step to connect with my school network.
When I connect to web first I need to enter my user name and password.
Before I log in, the connection is disconnect.

2nd thing, I shutdown my phone power, When I restart again, My phone connect with school wifi but I could not go any website. Its show only login page.

Could anyone tell me how to set my phone setting to connect with school wifi/ in college, (my college is LaGuarudia college. )

Plz Help me. I bought this phone to use Wifi but now ,...... :( :( :cry: :cry:
Thank U .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon