10.0.10586.71 update

robert peake

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
didnt know i had my phone set to auto update, anyway last couple of days battery been draining a bit quicker, just noticable. looked on my phoe and its the 71 update on my phone, came on here to see what people were saying. as i say before that it was fine, also noticed that whatsapp has changed when you attach pics, although i guess thats a whatsapp update rather than windows.

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Mine has restarted at least twice today and maybe 3 times... Battery went dead but that's so subjective. I think I was on the phone a lot but never really remember that taking the phone out quickly. I hope tomorrows better.

MG

direktorn

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
I'm getting the Lovely 0% downloading.. And as the **** has started I cant update any apps in the app store, or can I leave the beta program.

Just joined the beta program for Vector Watch and that didn't do me anything good as I'm stuck here. Rebooting the device? nope. Cant understand why there's not an option to cancel or restart an update download.

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
So the battery still stinks on my 950XL, so I am off to the MS store for replacement. Since this build didn't help, must be a bum battery. Hopefully not all the devices are this bad...but I sew lotsa complaints so crossing fingers

Hik2

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I still am having problems with the hotspot. Usually to get it to work I have to restart the phone and then it works for a limited time. I usually get on the PC "checking network requirements" and then I get a "Cannot connect to this network". Anybody have some troubleshooting recommendations?

DLong4

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I have a 950xl and have not received the update yet?
do I have to signup for the production program on the windows insider app
thanks
ll

I believe the OS update is currently available only on the 'Insider Fast' ring. The new 'Production Builds' feature within the Windows Insider app only allows you to get future carrier firmware updates without having to factory-restore the OS.

pjhenry1216

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
i have the 950XL and i'm currently on 10586.63. For whatever reason I cannot find any new updates though. Reinstalled Windows Insider, left fast ring and came back, etc. Is there any other fix I can try other than resetting my phone? If that's the only way, then so be it, but I want to exhaust all other options first. Particularly since I won't have time to go through a reset for about a day. Thanks

Jopl

May 21, 2013
Visit site
My battery goes from 100% to 80% in a ridiculous amount of time. After 80% it seems to stabilize. Not sure what is causing it.

abogdan

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I know that it was nothing mention about any improvements to Outlook Mail but, for may daily usage, I still need a "better" Outlook Mail which now is slow when sending or when open the attach files.
Despite others, I had no issues on this built with my Bluetooth devices (Plantronics and Prestigio headsets).
No issue with wifi and Internet sharing.
The battery consumption is quite similar with previous built 0.63 (~1% in standby)
No specific bug or crash until now but ...too soon to have a final verdict.

white90box

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
How did you join the vector watch beta? I just got my watch and I learned calendar events aren't supported on WM10 and I don't see sleep tracking anywhere. Also, there is no info online aside from contacting their support directly. Hope you updated to .71 or .107 successfully by now.

robert peake

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
i wish i was getting the battery life of some people on here, its my biggest gripe. im going to look at a iphone 6s tomorrow although i know the 7 is out soon. im not sure i m going to get on with apple. im in london tomorrow from midday and i know with moderate use, of maps, whatsapp etc and it wont last for the last train home. this build has got the average discharge rate down to about 7% which is alot better as it was double that on the previous build. however i have pretty much everything turned off in the background.

Hik2

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Am I the only one who has a 640 with a camera app that won't save pictures? Hasn't worked for the last two builds. Other apps that use the camera still work

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963