$10 off at MS store...didn't get my Xbox live points code

spectre51

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I used the $10 off code for subscribing to the Xbox One email list in 1200 Xbox live points. So I paid $4.99. Haven't received my code yet. Anyone else not get their code yet? Ordered yesterday and it says complete and everything. No code anywhere to be found.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
They cancelled it on everyone without notice. If you want proof, sign into your account at billing.microsoft.com, you will probably see the charge made and then a refund the same day. It happened to me and let my order go through, then it got refunded. I imagine it happened to everyone. They must have forgotten to mention no points cards or something, but damnit they should have still honored it!

spectre51

May 25, 2012
Visit site
No refund was done on mine and confirmed that the money was taken out of my paypal account. Just called MS store support and they opened a ticket regarding it. Hopefully I will get the points and not a refund.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Some of the reps are saying that they ran out temporarily, but some people are buying it again and receiving it instantly. Maybe they did actually run out (the store isn't actually run by Microsoft themselves) but the system is messed up I guess. It probably never realized that some people weren't assigned a code because they ran out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizmizo