10586.36 Stuck at 0%

RealtorTechGuy

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Yup same here Lumia 950. However I am still using the device while trying to download. The last update took forever to start and then went fairly quickly in comparison to the first bit. How ling you been stuck at "0"?

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
It is sucking my battery like crazy. Cannot stop it either.

It has been sucking my battery like crazy too. I tried to stop it also. I am wondering why this seems to happen with each of Microsoft's updates. I also started receiving low storage, even though I have 20GB free.

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Getting 5 hours of battery life on standby and my phone is burning up, thanks Microsoft. I hope do not have to wait until the new year. I may need to go back to the 1520 or my Motorola phone.

JohnStrk

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Why not just give it a few days and try again? What's the rush? No new features added and probably not much better than the .29 update.

Lesego Sehume

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Aren't you just a bunch of whingers. Remember the disclaimer when you sign in to widows insider? Such things you were warned about. Suck it up and deal with it.

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
First off I am trying to quit, but I can't and it is eating up my battery. Second I have a 950XL, so I am stuck with Windows 10. It has tons of bugs and this is going out to the slow ring. The app says I am not signed up. In fact I have to finish the update to sign up. I did not know Microsoft made us agree to a disclaimer to use the Lumia 950XL.

Last edited:

RealtorTechGuy

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
I for am not complaining. Just need to a solution or a way to force it or if anyone else is experiencing the same thing. Thought that is what a forum is for, learn from others experiences.

sr1030nx

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I was never able to get the .29 update on my 950, so I hard reset it and using Insider, I installed that update a few days ago.
When I checked for the update this afternoon, it found and happily installed the new version.

It's odd that both the .29 and .36 versions both seemed to get stuck at 0% for a long time, then at 34%.
After that it went somewhat quickly.

RealtorTechGuy

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Heads up for anyone having this issue. From midnight to 8:00 download went from 0 to 10%. Decided to attempt a power cycle on some above experience/advice, why not how could that hurt download reset to 0!!!!! Ahhhhh. At least I know it will download probably just needs 24 hours.

Lesego Sehume

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Took me over 24 hours for me to get a perfectly working .36. Went down to 8.1 to get back my HERE apps. Then Win 10 gave me .29 before .36 don't know why though. After all was done I had to hard reset as my Skype Video didn't detect my camera. In all this mess, my phone didn't heat up like the .29 update. So I'm hopeful that the bugs have been dealt with.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Took me over 24 hours for me to get a perfectly working .36. Went down to 8.1 to get back my HERE apps. Then Win 10 gave me .29 before .36 don't know why though. After all was done I had to hard reset as my Skype Video didn't detect my camera. In all this mess, my phone didn't heat up like the .29 update. So I'm hopeful that the bugs have been dealt with.

There are some app worst than prev version like Skype and Whatsapp, data and battery hungry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz