1520 APN Settings

xace775x

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I am having trouble getting the data connection to work on my 1520 and in need of any help. Thank you in advance for any tips. I have a line on my At&t account that has the unlimited data plan for the ipad and in which the sim uses the "broadband" apn, it works flawlessly in the other two devices I have that I could put the sim in. I have put it in my PS Vita and in my beloved HD2 running on Android and both didn't need any setup at all. I have also tried putting it in my Lumia 920 but no go either. I have searched for different APN settings to use but to no avail .. still no luck :( .. Has anyone else gotten it to work?

xace775x

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Well not really sure what size slots they are called but I had switched to the smallest sim available which the 1520 uses .. And then use sim adapters for everything else I need to put the sim in

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Well not really sure what size slots they are called but I had switched to the smallest sim available which the 1520 uses .. And then use sim adapters for everything else I need to put the sim in

I kind of figured. I was just making sure you weren't jamming a Mini SIM into the SD slot. lol I'm thinking you have a defective 1520.

xace775x

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
An update on my situation.. Ended up figuring out what the problem was. Needed to capitalize the b in broadband in the apn settings and worked like a charm. Although I noticed its slower to pick up LTE whenever my phone turns back on after a charge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss