20GB SkyDrive for a year deal

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes, you'll get an email with a code you'd have to enter in your Skydrive account. Some users get more than 1 code because they have multiple email adresses (live.com, outlook.com, hotmail.com) and use all codes on one account.

But I wouldn't be too sure to get a code. There've been some promos already but I (and many other users) have never received any email from MS with a code for additional storage space.

Dush Ku

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
What happens at the end of the year? Your extra stuff gets deleted or is it still accessible but you can't add anything else?
There's no auto-bill or auto-enroll for the extra storage at the end of the year is there?

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
What happens at the end of the year? Your extra stuff gets deleted or is it still accessible but you can't add anything else?
There's no auto-bill or auto-enroll for the extra storage at the end of the year is there?

You can still access it, but can't write to it.

sharpycl

Nov 28, 2007
Visit site
I still haven't gotten the code offered a few days ago or in december. Not to worried though. I'm using my own personal cloud which has 2TB of space ;). I hardly use skydrive for anything except for backups.

bozvandam

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
The 'official' word from Microsoft Support? This is 'handed out' on a random basis so if you haven'y got it, don't hold your breath. Maybe next time eh MS?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wizzard