5 reasons why you should get a Nokia Lumia 820 now & a reason why you should not

ptrkhh

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
After almost 2 years, I would say that the Lumia 820 is still a viable choice compared to other smartphone at its price. It is old but it is running strong.

titoyees

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
After almost 2 years, I would say that the Lumia 820 is still a viable choice compared to other smartphone at its price. It is old but it is running strong.

I prefer Lumia 822. It is the same phone but with GSM Unlocked. Better front facing camera, better battery... of course, the only bad thing about this 822 is the terrible body design.

titoyees

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I actually just bought the 820 today on eBay.... It was $139 and I also went ahead and bought the mugen 3600mah extended battery.

I finally got so sick of Android. And just wanted a simple small sized smart phone with long battery life and the 820 with the Mugen fits the bill..

Very excited to be back in the Windows mobile world... My last windows phone was the Samsung Jack before I jumped on Android lol

Probably picking up a windows tablet this weekend.

I'm Changing sides!!

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Wow, congrats! And welcome back.
By the way, Lenovo mix tablet are really cheap now. I did buy one and I love it.

titoyees

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I actually just bought the 820 today on eBay.... It was $139 and I also went ahead and bought the mugen 3600mah extended battery.

I finally got so sick of Android. And just wanted a simple small sized smart phone with long battery life and the 820 with the Mugen fits the bill..

Very excited to be back in the Windows mobile world... My last windows phone was the Samsung Jack before I jumped on Android lol

Probably picking up a windows tablet this weekend.

I'm Changing sides!!

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Wow, congrats! And welcome back.
By the way, Lenovo mix tablet are really cheap now. I did buy one and I love it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124