640 sold out at Walmart on day 1

drhere

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Seems Walmart has them in stock online, I decided to order one and Wamart stated I should get it by Friday. I have a Nexus 5 that I still love, but it is starting to act flaky. i want to give more time to WinPhone, I love the look of the UI. I still have my Amazon credit from a gift card, so I used part of that on a case.
Amazon does not offer the phone, but Best Buy is showing it for $90, except no one has it in the NY area, I tried Chicago as my best friend lives there, nope, tried the SF Bay Area as I had relatives who lives out there nope. I called Best Buy, and they stated it is up on their site, but you cannot order it online, she stated her area also did not have it, it is on the site because a Best Buy somewhere has it, although she cannot see inventory of who.
Oh well, I will get this anyway.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Seems Walmart has them in stock online, I decided to order one and Wamart stated I should get it by Friday. I have a Nexus 5 that I still love, but it is starting to act flaky. i want to give more time to WinPhone, I love the look of the UI. I still have my Amazon credit from a gift card, so I used part of that on a case.
Amazon does not offer the phone, but Best Buy is showing it for $90, except no one has it in the NY area, I tried Chicago as my best friend lives there, nope, tried the SF Bay Area as I had relatives who lives out there nope. I called Best Buy, and they stated it is up on their site, but you cannot order it online, she stated her area also did not have it, it is on the site because a Best Buy somewhere has it, although she cannot see inventory of who.
Oh well, I will get this anyway.
I had no idea that Best Buy had the phone now! Good looking out! I already have one that I got from Walmart but you posting this helps people have another option if Walmart isn't available or close.

drhere

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I can't post the link as I have under 10 posts on WC although I have 287 on Android Central, so I am posting a picture of the BB page.
lumia.jpg

drhere

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
BB not available in MO or Los Angeles area. Doesn't seem they are available from BB anywhere.
I noticed Best Buy pulled the listing, it is no longer on their site. I got my 640 yesterday a day early. It looks like a beautiful device, I will have time to set it up and use it this weekend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254