640xl picture quality

jurisraudulis

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys! So,basically i just updated to Win10 and when i browse my old photos taken with Lumia Camera on 8.1 i've noticed that quality isn't that good. I mean when i switch to next picture at first second it looks crisp and detail level is good but then right away it goes a little bit blur which makes it look worse. Does anyone else has this problem?

Last edited:

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
If you zoom in it looks fine. I did notice this when first using the Photos app but haven't really been noticing it recently. I think it uncompresses the file ready to zoom but the scaled large image doesn't look as good as the thumbnail.

jurisraudulis

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
If you zoom in it looks fine. I did notice this when first using the Photos app but haven't really been noticing it recently. I think it uncompresses the file ready to zoom but the scaled large image doesn't look as good as the thumbnail.

Now it is opposite,as it should be. At the begining picture is blur and then it gets better. But still,i think that pictures looked better on 8.1 I don't know,maybe it's just me...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124