6tag Down

ProFilmLA

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I believe 6tag being messed with IG again. Anyone getting same? Public URLs not posting likes and hash tags stopped working properly.

aaa6112

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm running into the hashtag issue too. I posted an image today - Instagram link - and it doesn't appear in any of the hashtag results. I even added a hashtag "#testingsuspicioustags" and if I click on it, no photos show up. This is the first photo I posted after the update to v1.2. I tweeted Rudy and am waiting for a response. I hope IG hasn't updated their security policy, resulting in our accounts getting tagged as suspicious again. This is already my second account (first one got tagged suspicious while beta-testing 6tag when it didn't have the security check workaround implemented) and I do not want to create a third one.

PS: Can the OP/moderators please rename the title of this thread to something more descriptive (eg hashtags not working for me, after 6tag v1.2 update) ? Thanks!

Last edited:

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
For like the past week, the 'following' activity doesn't show up anymore. I've uninstalled it and stuff. Updated. Still nothing.
Anyone else?

Ultimateone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm running into the hashtag issue too. I posted an image today - Instagram link - and it doesn't appear in any of the hashtag results. I even added a hashtag "#testingsuspicioustags" and if I click on it, no photos show up. This is the first photo I posted after the update to v1.2. I tweeted Rudy and am waiting for a response. I hope IG hasn't updated their security policy, resulting in our accounts getting tagged as suspicious again. This is already my second account (first one got tagged suspicious while beta-testing 6tag when it didn't have the security check workaround implemented) and I do not want to create a third one.

PS: Can the OP/moderators please rename the title of this thread to something more descriptive (eg hashtags not working for me, after 6tag v1.2 update) ? Thanks!
I believe 6tag was the only app ever to not get you in trouble from Instagram, I used it thru day 1 of the beta of 6tagram to what is now 6tag. If you used any other app you were banned or caught as suspicious.

aaa6112

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I believe 6tag was the only app ever to not get you in trouble from Instagram, I used it thru day 1 of the beta of 6tagram to what is now 6tag. If you used any other app you were banned or caught as suspicious.

I believe you're incorrect. Rudy didn't add the IG hashtag security workaround till beta version 13. He mentioned this in many tweets, here are a couple:
https://twitter.com/RudyHuyn/status/366382147495403520
and
https://twitter.com/RudyHuyn/status/366348387580264450
Anyways, I had created a new (second) IG account and have had no problems till today (I don't use any other IG apps either). As seen in the link I shared in my previous post, the photo doesn't show up when I search for the "testingsuspicioustags" hashtag. Not blaming 6tag or Rudy, just curious if IG updated their security algorithms again.

uopjo6

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed a massive decrease in likes because of the hashtags not working properly I believe.

Also, a lot of times the videos from person A shows up on person B and even C's posts, replacing their pictures. Getting buggy.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I have been having issues with his other app, 6sec.
Last week when I uploaded vines to through the app, It worked perfectly fine and I got likes and I was visible in hashtags.

the last two vines I have uploaded, have had zero likes and I am not visible in hashtags.

could it be an issue with the apps specifically and not instagram since the same thing Is happening on 6sec for me like it is with 6tag for you all?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb