8107 for you Radar owners on T-Mo USA!

nodrogkam

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
problem:

after the 8107 update and then after the HTC update (which took forever btw), I now don't have the HTC apps area in the market and the market keeps telling me the attentive app needs to be updated but it errors out each time.

i've tried to reset and restore my phone, but the same issue. Any fixes?

Thanks!

EDIT: I hard-reset and re-did everything manually (ugh) but it all works now. Not sure why the update seemed to have messed up my phone. No one else seems to have a problem.

Last edited:

Yogi76

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I did the update on my wife's Radar 4G and now she's complaining about problems with Internet Explorer on the phone. Websites sometimes don't load and the progress bar seems to stall out without about a half centimeter left. We have a great 4G signal here at home and it doesn't work even when Wi-Fi is enabled. I tried her phone and I am definitely seeing the problem, too. The problem seems to be intermittent but she said she never had the problem before the update. I'm really in the dog house on this one since she asked me not to do the update. She had problems previously when the Android 4.0 update to her Nexus S caused the battery life to be terrible. That's why I bought her this Radar 4G to replace the Nexus S after that fiasco. Everything was fine until the update and now she's pissed that I even installed it. I didn't think it would cause any problems since I've been running 8107 on my Dell Venue Pro for a while now. I'm thinking of using the Zune Software to restore to the backup from before the update, but if there is something I can do to resolve the problem while keeping the update I would prefer to try that first. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

nodrogkam

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
That is unfortunate. You may have to start fresh like I did.
Things have been much better since. I restoration didn't help me. But you should certainly try that first.
Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital