8X video and picture samples Teaser.

Steephill

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
The video was shaky, but the photos looked nice. I wish they put large photos up though so we could see the detail better. I also wonder how it does in low light though.

JamesBondage

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Didn't Nokia explain the potential for good photos in low light surroundings with the f/2.0 lense? As far as I know, the 8x has the same lense? So can I expect similar quality there?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Didn't Nokia explain the potential for good photos in low light surroundings with the f/2.0 lense? As far as I know, the 8x has the same lense? So can I expect similar quality there?

Nokia say they have moving lens. That means you get a really stable image that allows the optics to stay open for a longest time. That means more light is absorbed by the picture making it brighter.

Or at the very least reduce noise. The HTC OneX/S/EvoLTE has currently the best camera behind the 808 and they added some "stuff". So both camera should be good.

I myself can't wait for comparisons.

tayfelix

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Nokia say they have moving lens. That means you get a really stable image that allows the optics to stay open for a longest time. That means more light is absorbed by the picture making it brighter.

Or at the very least reduce noise. The HTC OneX/S/EvoLTE has currently the best camera behind the 808 and they added some "stuff". So both camera should be good.

I myself can't wait for comparisons.

Nokia lumia 920 has a floating lens .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss