A huge Halo Wars 2 update is in the works to fix a range of issues on Windows 10 and Xbox One

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
halo-wars-2-anders.jpg

In an update on Halo Wars 2's official forums, 343i outlined plans to address a range of bugs and other issues affecting players on Windows 10 and Xbox One.
Halo Wars 2 is a stellar real-time strategy game based in the Halo universe. Set concurrently against the events of Halo 5, Halo Wars 2 resumes the mission of Captain Cutter and the UNSC Spirit of Fire, as they attempt to wrest control of the Ark from Atriox and his vicious Banished army.

Halo Wars 2 features a beefy campaign, classic RTS player vs. player modes, and a more arcade-style Blitz mode, aimed towards gamers who might want quicker-paced action. It's quite easily the best strategy game on Xbox One right now, and you should definitely check it out. While I haven't encountered many bugs myself on the Xbox One version, 343i and Creative Assembly aren't finished with polishing the game, as these patch notes detail. Additionally, this patch will contain "under the hood" preparations for the upcoming free inclusion of competitive Ranked mode.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes