A question for other Windows Phone/Mobile converts

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
You might be able to but you'd also have to get the productive tab app. But that app is about to drop being supported this month.

Hmm, I suppose it'll still be available, but might eventually end up buggy later on. Guess I'll give it a go when I get to that point.

kev baker

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I've just moved from WP10. I had an hp elite x3. This was very good but as apps I used for a long time started to dissappear. When I lost enpass password app I was losts as I had hundreds of passwords. This was the tipping point for me. As I invested a lot of money in the hp elite x3 with all the continuum parifinalia I was gutted microsoft gave up on phones and I would never go for a high-end mobile again. So I've just got a mid-range Soney Experia 10plus. I've installed all the Microsoft apps, onedrive, office apps, OneNote, outlook etc etc. I must say everything is working fine, syncing photos, files, calender and contacts through outlook. Within a couple of days I'm using all the Microsoft stuff. Now I can use bank apps that weren't available on Windows mobile, and enpass works so much better. All I all I'm happy I've made the move. I use stuff on Google as well but mostly Microsoft as it works well with my surface.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Ended up just using the double tap gesture via MS launcher for it. Sucks it doesn't support text messages anymore or it'd be perfect. Still improves android as an experience A LOT.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epoch4