Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Cellular: On ( H+ )
Internet Sharing: Off
Display: Off
Double tap to wake: On
Glance: Peek

Energy saver activated at 20%
Active Applications:1 account Gmail,1 account Outlook,facebook,viber,skype,weather,insider,facebook messenger

Shayan Davoodi

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
Cellular: On ( H+ )
Internet Sharing: Off
Display: Off
Double tap to wake: On
Glance: Peek

Energy saver activated at 20%
Active Applications:1 account Gmail,1 account Outlook,facebook,viber,skype,weather,insider,facebook messenger

And you get 0.03% per hour? Are you kidding me?

ScrubbyXD

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
1) I think we can relate them by a factor of multiplication because every adapter has a certain amount of power consumption.
2) I think it's not good if we leave a Li-ion battery plugged in all the time. Even if the power source is laptop battery. Am I right?

1) I disagree, there are far too many factors to account for in a daily use situation to come up with anything more than general assumptions.

2) Considering the battery is so cheap and easy to replace I cannot bring myself to be concerned with shaving some life off a battery that will likely outlast the rest of the phone.

Blenyc

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Dont know what to tell you man.This is the average rate from yesterday and today.
wp_ss_20150422_0002.jpg
Im sorry my bad its not 0.03 its 0.3

courtneyg2013

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I seem to get about 12-14 hours. battery does seem to discharge a fast rate even on standby. Also can anyone shed any light on why I'm unable to stop IEwp_ss_20150506_0001.jpg running in the background. I've had this happen a few times on a few different phones.

ScrubbyXD

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I look at that list and I see internet usage. 4G is running alot and its a battery hog. Align that with the possibilities of drain by the system polling cell towers and your battery life is going to suffer. The issues of your LCD's relative brightness at time of this heavy use, and many other factors I am likely not thinking of need to also be considered.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamododomunı