Adobe flash player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mad Di

Adobe flash player or alternative for my Lumina 535, Windows 8.1 why can you not get this still and is there likely to be in the near future

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Adobe Flash support has been absent from mobile for years and years... Rather point the finger of blame at websites that refuse to get with the new standard, HTML.

Other platforms that "have Flash" are only using cheats to enable old unsupported versions that have now become security vulnerabilities and points of attack for malware.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Adobe Flash support has been absent from mobile for years and years... Rather point the finger of blame at websites that refuse to get with the new standard, HTML.

Other platforms that "have Flash" are only using cheats to enable old unsupported versions that have now become security vulnerabilities and points of attack for malware.
I even have Adobe Flash disabled in my desktop PC browsers, due to all the security exploits that hit it regularly.

I don't use any of those outdated versions of Adobe Flash for mobile on my Android devices either.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077