1. search for a hotel in cortana
2. click on the call button
3. as if you are not in a hurry it asks you which app you want to use people or skype (I want a face to face with the ***** that designed this behaviour)
4. choose people app and make a phone call
5. go to your call history, and voila it is not there
6. your phone can not even keep track of the calls you make
7. you have to search the hotel name and do the steps 1-5 to redial!!
8. this is simply unbelievably terrible engineering, simply unbelievable
especially if you are driving you want to access the last called list through your car's system, which accesses your phone's system. but the number is not there. this is a normal use case for a smart phone.