AIO questions/confirmations

ozahran

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
A friend of mine who was with me on my contract with AT&T before we cancelled the service took her iPhone to T Mobile whereas I took my 820 to Aio. She always complains about poor coverage on her phone with TMo. The only time I notice any slow speeds with Aio is when im downloading a music file. But I usually do that stuff over WiFi, so no big deal. Overall I'm very happy with Aio.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Speeds are not consistent and should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm in Miami, Fl. and the congestion alone does not allow anywhere near the advertised speeds. Coverage is another matter altogether. T-Mobile consistently sucks unless you're standing in the middle of the street and no trees around. AIO has great coverage and 10x better penetration inside buildings. Not to mention T-Mobile has awful coverage once you get away from metro areas. I was vacationing in Western New York a week ago and my wife's T-Mo BlackBerry 9900 (an RF animal) couldn't break EDGE while my Lumia never dropped out of 4G and 3 bars. The best thing about AIO is that you just pop in the SIM card into any AT&T phone and you're good to go without having to do a thing. Just picked up a $59 L520 (GoPhone) at the MS Store and was on my way. Internet Sharing and MMS all work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos