All about Lumia Black for 920: Excitement, Bugs, User Experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I can't seem to figure out how to take a screenshot on this phone. One of the threads on here say to put the UP volume button while pressing the POWER button, but my phone goes into Standby Mode when I do that.

If you're on WP8.1 then it is volume up and power button. If you're still on WP8 then it is power button and home key

Mahesh_Kudikala

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: Is anybody's Lumia 920 not suffering from either a hardware or software issue?

Hi,

I am a new Nokia Lumia 920 victim. My phone has lots of problems including display flickering, random reboot, touch not responding, screen freeze. Initially, my phone had display flickering problem so I submitted my phone to Nokia care asked them to replace with a new one (mobile still in warranty at that time), they just repaired and gave it back to me. It worked fine for one month (maximum), then it had another problems like random reboot, screen freeze. I again submitted it at the same Nokia Care centre, this time they replaced my phone display (not my phone). It worked for one month again, mean time, my mobile warranty is over. Now my phone touch is not at all working. I could not able to even unlock my phone :-( I called Nokia support (Microsoft support I guess now). They replied rather harshly saying I should repair it myself by paying money. I am so annoyed myself for buying this phone. I am having terrible experience with this Lumia 920. I do not know what to do now. Can anyone help me in this regard.
Thank you.

Poshe Diaz

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
Re: Is anybody's Lumia 920 not suffering from either a hardware or software issue?

I am facing the same problem. They repaired my phone and the problems again started within 2 weeks.
I am even facing problems of caller name not being displayed while receving calls from my contacts.
Let me know if something works for you

Thanks

Poshe

Fred Wilson2

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site

Interesting, I bought a new 920 about two months ago and out of all the Lumia phones that I've owned before, 830 (which I still have), 635, 1020, 1520, 930, 737, the 920 that I have now is, by far, the best, most trouble free Lumia that I've even had.

:)
Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124