Am I the only unlucky one?!

SmokeyBacon

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Right now I am seriously mad at this whole wide world. After waiting so eagerly for mango to arrive, well, unlucky as I am, I never got the notification on my phone. Then I came across all the threads talking about how one can force update their phone using the tricks and all, and well this is where I stand right now- tried force updating atleast 50 times throughout the day and nothing, absolutely nothing.
I stay in Australia, and am using the Samsung Omnia 7, unlocked, but with a Deutsche Telekom branding. Is it because of that? since it seems DT is still not pushing out updates for Omnia 7. But then again, my phone is unlocked, so why should that be a problem?
I know there are so many people out there who still havent got mango, but I really cant wait anymore. Not after seemingly everyone else is already on mango and enjoying all the goodness.
Some clarification, maybe another trick, anything, will help.
God, I need help!

Don't give up - I would totally bet it is a timing thing. I had the same problem and it was totally a timing issue. You have to wait for the bar to totally load but then as soon as it does slam the wifi off (or unplug it) and it will work. Also try rebooting if you haven't done that yet. It took a while to get the right timing for me, and then my boyfriend had the same issue and I used the wait for the bar to fill move and it worked the first time.

Good Luck!

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
They are not doing so well this year. The Lions are doing real well! :cool:

I'm headed to Chi next weekend to watch UM play Northwestern and then catch the Lions-Bears on Mon night ftball. I'm from Chgo and actually just transitioned to the Lions after the 0-16 season. Of course, I'll be there with my Mangoed Focus -just to stay on topic... ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124