And this is what you get when you dont listen..

F3rzz

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
rose colored glasses ?
Ikr, what a mess.

______
I've been using internet explorer as my primary browser for quite some time... And there's a lot of things missing that i really really love and use constantly on others:

- right clicking an image and copy URL
- right clicking an image and open in new tab
- right clicking an image an clicking image reverse search.
- clicking the fav icon and fav something and be done, not editing for It to respond and open the pop up windows to click save.
- if It crashes, a lot of the times It won't restore the tabs i had opened. Sometimes It would open tabs closed long ago, i mean, what It's this mess.
- even if It doesn't crash and i closed It normally, the same mess will happen.
- my favs are a huge unorganisable (after the fact) mess, i haven't found a way to show all my folders together, maybe that's just my shortsightedness...
- if i see a "http://www.mess.com/seriously?" I can't drag through It, right click and choose open in new tab... Instead I have to drag throughit, right click and choose copy, open a new tab, paste, click enter, wait and get back to where i was... Usually searching throughout a tedious unreadable list of tabs, because i didn't want to check the new page out immediately... Seriously what a mess...

DCTF

May 16, 2013
Visit site
rose colored glasses ?

It's just the name of a browser; is it really so hard to believe that people would accept MS's choice happily enough, and not treat it as a battleground for demanding minor cosmetic changes?

At least it's data of some kind, and as I keep saying, I wouldn't rely on data from one site for a complete picture. I don't really care what MS calls its browser, but I do understand the sense in maintaining one of MS's most recognisable brands (perhaps the most recognisable MS brand, since it's probably recognisable to a broader range of age demographics than XBox) besides Windows itself.

However, all you're doing is confirming your own biases. You've seen people complaining, you've weighted those comments very heavily, and you've convinced yourself that you represent a majority.

wpfan86

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I think that if someone say "Still the best browser for download Google Chrome" to unreleased product and it has 25k likes, it is worth a mention.
There's also a picture of a fat cat on the internet that can haz cheezburger. It also has many likes.

Many likes doesn't make something important.

ohgood

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
It's just the name of a browser; is it really so hard to believe that people would accept MS's choice happily enough, and not treat it as a battleground for demanding minor cosmetic changes?

At least it's data of some kind, and as I keep saying, I wouldn't rely on data from one site for a complete picture. I don't really care what MS calls its browser, but I do understand the sense in maintaining one of MS's most recognisable brands (perhaps the most recognisable MS brand, since it's probably recognisable to a broader range of age demographics than XBox) besides Windows itself.

However, all you're doing is confirming your own biases. You've seen people complaining, you've weighted those comments very heavily, and you've convinced yourself that you represent a majority.
i expected someone to mention "chrome" as a really poor choice, i would agree with that.

always thought internet explorer was a great name. it conveys what it is and does very well. to bad Microsoft let it loaf and become a bad word instead of the go to portal to the world.

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
if you don't listen ...you end up on 9gag clickbait?...crap, fell for it again....<head slap>

It doesnt matter if the site sucks for you, its irrelevant. There are millions of people visiting that site and they are bashing edge cause it already resembles IE with logo. This way I am not seeing Edge getting any better attention than IE.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes