Andy Lees replaced

BostonSammy

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
In a sense, he was replaced as head of the WP division even if his replacement doesn't have the same title. "replaced" fits just fine in this situation.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
great for the arguing... None of you are answering the man's question, I mean with personal opinion that is... Yeah the article states that it's about Windows 8 and whatnot but I honestly feel that it's because they haven't been moving WP7 as quickly as they'd like... Maybe, I mean I'm not a Microsoft employee or anything but that is a likely scenario.

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
great for the arguing... None of you are answering the man's question, I mean with personal opinion that is... Yeah the article states that it's about Windows 8 and whatnot but I honestly feel that it's because they haven't been moving WP7 as quickly as they'd like... Maybe, I mean I'm not a Microsoft employee or anything but that is a likely scenario.
I agree with you. Like Daniel Rubino mentioned on the post, you don't replace someone who is doing a fantastic job. Microsoft normally reassigns or "retires" someone who isn't delivering. I'm not saying Andy Lees sucks or anything, just that maybe he isn't delivering what Microsoft expects from that position.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Its certianly possible they want somebody to get after it harder and also it could be that Ballmer needs Lees to get cracking with windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 intergartion and rollout issues!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786