Another payment option in store?

CrazyBoy05

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Not every Lumia user have credit card. Microsoft should add a payment option that we can download paid games using load. So yeah, what do you guys think?

AaronGraham

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
There are a variety of options available to pay with using the Windows Store.

You can use PayPal and there is also the option of using Carrier Billing in many countries. I suspect the latter will be most beneficial to you because it doesn't require a credit card.

Regards,
Aaron Graham.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

AaronGraham

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
Try using Carrier Billing? If you are on a Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) package then the cost will be deducted from your top-up credit, and if you are on contract it will be added onto your monthly bill.

Regards,
Aaron Graham.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
If it's an option, how about Visa gift cards? I was able to add one as a method of payment recently without any issues. If you can't, I agree with Xbox gift cards.

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Not every Lumia user have credit card. Microsoft should add a payment option that we can download paid games using load. So yeah, what do you guys think?

Along with credit/debit card you can use a prepaid card, your Microsoft account (which you can add to with prepaid cards), PayPal and (depending on your carrier) you can charge to your phone bill.

I'm not sure what else you want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05