Another Preview for developers app? Possibly for Windows 10?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

That puts it into some perspective... The only Gabe I know personally is my nephew and he has zip to do with Windows Phone development.

So it confirms people can download it if they don't work for Microsoft... I see nothing confirming what it is.

Capture.JPG

Still it looks more probable than when I first started looking at these threads this morning.

My judgement appears to have been hasty and the OP might very well turn out to be prescient.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Remember the game we use to play in grade school! The teacher would start a discussion with the person at the end of the last row of seats. It was that persons job to tell the person in front of him or her and that person does the same until it reaches the end person in the last row. Think the original story resembled the one at the end! No and that's what happening here. A simple post has turned into the wildest speculation possible.

Somethings never change.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Remember the game we use to play in grade school! The teacher would start a discussion with the person at the end of the last row of seats. It was that persons job to tell the person in front of him or her and that person does the same until it reaches the end person in the last row. Think the original story resembled the one at the end! No and that's what happening here. A simple post has turned into the wildest speculation possible.

Somethings never change.

Chill man,a healthy discussion/speculation is always welcome :)

L Beezy

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Not aware of that game. Did you go to a special needs school? :/

I remember that game. However, I graduated with honors in high school and is one semester away from graduating with a degree in mechanical engineering with a minors in mathematics.

Anyways, here's to January 21st. I'll be waiting...

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Somethings never change.

I remember Telephone!
Its fun sometimes, but not in close quarters.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
That puts it into some perspective... The only Gabe I know personally is my nephew and he has zip to do with Windows Phone development.

So it confirms people can download it if they don't work for Microsoft... I see nothing confirming what it is.

View attachment 93437

Still it looks more probable than when I first started looking at these threads this morning.

My judgement appears to have been hasty and the OP might very well turn out to be prescient.

icon_xl.jpg
"You don't know about me?"

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
My $.02 is that this is similar to the Technical Preview in that you have to sign up and enroll to get into this preview program. This program will feature the technical preview which I suppose could have the analogy of being the "fast ring" with the developer preview being the "slow ring".

If you follow the thread with Gabe, he'll say that there will be more information about this app on the 21st. So again, speculation, but I would put money that that's what's going to happen.

santhoesh kumar san

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
1. I install the phone insider app in my phone, after the app ask "sign in with your Microsoft domain account"
I give my Microsoft account it say username password is incorrect, many more time I try login it not working.

can u pls tell the reasons of the sign in problem

wp_ss_20150111_0001.png

2. what is the different between normal MS account and Microsoft domain account???

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
1. I install the phone insider app in my phone, after the app ask "sign in with your Microsoft domain account"
I give my Microsoft account it say username password is incorrect, many more time I try login it not working.

can u pls tell the reasons of the sign in problem

View attachment 93523

2. what is the different between normal MS account and Microsoft domain account???

It's not ready yet. They just released this app ahead of things. We'll all have more info soon! (probably after the event on Jan. 21st)

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
FWIW - I really love (sarcasm intended) these people who, apparently can't read, jumping in with the same question - which has already been asked & answered ! & expecting an answer (kind of a catch 22, isn't it)
SMH, just my $.02 ...

Last edited:

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
A "MS Account" is for the general public.
A "Microsoft Domain" account is for Microsoft Employee's.

At this time, this program only is for Microsoft Employee's. And only Microsoft Employee's that are authorized to partake in the trials.

When this is ready for the general public to try out, they most likely will update the app, and re-word the screen appropriately.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos