Another WP7/Office/Skydrive WIN!!!

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't feel like typing everything up again, so I'm going to paste my Facebook status. Note that I was using Onenote.

"Typed up my study guide locally on my laptop. Opened up the file on my work computer and continued working on it. Now I'm laying in bed editing it on Microsoft Office for my phone. All while never having to deal with email, flash drives, or "uploading" anything. I love cloud computing."

Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I never thought editing documentations on a phone could be anything more than "boring", but on Windows Phone it's just awesome to have the cloud synchronisation among other features.

cgk

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
For me the big win is if live mesh synced documented appeared in the hub rather than be hidden away unaccessible on the phone (well except via the web-browser).

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
For me the big win is if live mesh synced documented appeared in the hub rather than be hidden away unaccessible on the phone (well except via the web-browser).

Yeah, I'm waiting on that too. I can't wait for the day Mesh actually works like Skydrive.

cgk

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I'm waiting on that too. I can't wait for the day Mesh actually works like Skydrive.

I don't understand it - it's an easy win for microsoft and helps to make WP7 more 'sticky' as a platform - it might be that the dreaded microsoft 'strategy tax' is in place and the functionality is being held back for windows 8 or something.

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I think it would take a long time to set up the servers for something that big. They have hundreds of millions of users and they are legally obligated to account for their files.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05