Any Gears of War fans?

misstyrion

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
I literally haven't ever been on a forum before, so I am new to all of this, but I noticed there are a lot of Zelda and old school gamers on here so I was just wondering if there were any Gears of War (1,2,3, or judgment) or at least 1st person shooter player out there haha
Oh and if you are a Gears fan, are you playing 3 or have you moved on to judgment?

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I literally haven't ever been on a forum before, so I am new to all of this, but I noticed there are a lot of Zelda and old school gamers on here so I was just wondering if there were any Gears of War (1,2,3, or judgment) or at least 1st person shooter player out there haha
Oh and if you are a Gears fan, are you playing 3 or have you moved on to judgment?

Not played Gears 3 for a while but wouldn't mind jumping back into it for a few games - didn't fancy picking up judgement though - spend most of my time switching between Halo 4 and Battlefield 3 - although admittedly BF3 is front and centre at the moment in preparation for BF4.

misstyrion

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Not played Gears 3 for a while but wouldn't mind jumping back into it for a few games - didn't fancy picking up judgement though - spend most of my time switching between Halo 4 and Battlefield 3 - although admittedly BF3 is front and centre at the moment in preparation for BF4.

Yeah, I wish I had more time to play, I've also been switching between Halo 4, Spartan Asslt, and Left 4 Dead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99