Any solution for the constant reboot due to installing W10M latest build?

Brijesh Shir

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
Yes, dear I've tried with hard reset and paid with my all data lost. STILL automatically rebooting issue is there. Even hard reset is done successful.
Now I wanna go back to 8.1 but error comes in Windows Recovery tool that server not found data package.

NickGCooper

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
The Windows Phone Recovery Tool now has files to recover 8Xs that accidently installed Windows 10 back to 8.1 Update 2. Not sure if there are files for every carrier, but it recovered my 8X on Verizon. The files for Verizon recover the Verizon aps too.

Indeed, the Recovery Tool worked for my Vodafone UK HTC 8X. Clean as a whistle. Silly really as I've just bought a Lumia 930 cheap. I'll be passing the HTC on to a loved one I expect. 😊

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
For US versions, AFAIK, only Verizon version of 8X works. I have AT&T and there is still no files for it. It seems Microsoft is waiting for the carriers to either give them permission to post recovery ROMs or waiting for them to give permissions to post latest 8.1 update ROM instead. Who knows.

Superzar

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Recovery Tool worked for my 8X .... however just noticed tethering no longer works. Has this happened to anyone else? I get a message that there is 'no mobile data connection available to share', when there clearly is. Crap. The phone was so close to being perfect again :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TornRaptor