Anybody finding that their Videos don't play back anymore after update2? :)

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Just leaving this out there to see if anyone notices their videos not playing anymore in regular video app or from photos app.

I have update 2 on a Blu Win Jr and video's none playable.... VLC plays them fine, Still haven't gotten around to doing a full reset yet.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Since this isn't posted specifically for the BLU Win HD, videos certainly play well on my 920, 635 and 830 all on Update 2.

Adi Cosmin

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Same happen to my lumia, can't play captured videos at max resolution, if you record a new videoclip at low resolution you will be able to play it.
So just low res vids recorded will be played with inbuild video player, with vlc, moli player work corectly.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Same happen to my lumia, can't play captured videos at max resolution, if you record a new videoclip at low resolution you will be able to play it.
So just low res vids recorded will be played with inbuild video player, with vlc, moli player work corectly.

Thanks, this is what's happening, the 864x480, 860x480 video modes record but don't play back with the standard apps. I need to go down to 640x480 for it to work properly.

So if it happen to your lumia (which lumia do you have?) it must be a windows issue! Hope this can be fixed quickly!

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Figured I'd put the follow up conversation I had with BLU, hope they actually do something about it soon? Or work with Microsoft on this issue.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting BLU Products. We are happy to help you!

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, we will like to inform you that we were able to replicate the same issue in the video you sent us. We are looking for a fix right now and a software update should be release soon. Please check your device for updates in the next few weeks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb