Anyone else a fan of Double Fine

Tim Heskith

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Psychonauts is a fantastic game and so is Stacking. But I never really liked Costume Quest.
What are your favorite Double Fine games?

Sin Ogaris

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I adore Psychonauts (it's been my background theme on 360 since I got the console). I also did enjoy costume quest, the humour made that game for me, it hit the right notes. Haven't played stacking though, I should look into it.

ganga rapu

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
developers!!plz change the look of notiication bar look as it is very bad compare to others
develop an app locker for the windows phones

zalmah

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm a big fan of their games, particularly Psychonauts and of course all the early Tim Schafer stuff like Grim Fandango, and the Monkey Island series. Very excited to find out more about their new projects.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I only played Psychonauts and Br?tal Legend. Psychonauts is awesome (the PC version not so much. driver downgrade needed to fix the flickering texture issue), Br?tal Legend was just meh.

But lately they didn't have much good PR. Kickstarter is a good thing for indie devs but if you go this route you need to show some responsibility (like saving money by NOT having the dev office in an expensive city like San Francisco).

I stay sceptical. Tim Schafer may have great ideas but I'm not going to blindly support him.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs