Anyone else experiencing all 'Running' apps stopped working (eg Runtastic etc)

redrushie

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi All,

After latest update to Creators update version 15063.502 ALL my running apps seem to have stopped working (eg Runtastic, Caledos Runner , Running+).

I have sent feedback but wondering if anyone else out there experiencing this ? The problem and symptoms are as foillows :

I have tried on multiple phones (Lumia 950 and 650) , reinstalled all apps more than once and also tried an update to latest Fall Creators update 10.0.5237 and still won't run.

All apps seems to crash on start (eg splash screen and then nothing, back to start menu, or crash back to start menu when you start tracking a run).

Seems to be a fault in the OS as happens across multiple apps across multiple phones and then apps still work fine on my wifes phone (Lumia 650) which is on 15063.483 (ie one release behind in the Creators update)

pbgrd

Aug 4, 2017
Visit site
Hi All,

After latest update to Creators update version 15063.502 ALL my running apps seem to have stopped working (eg Runtastic, Caledos Runner , Running+).

I have sent feedback but wondering if anyone else out there experiencing this ? The problem and symptoms are as foillows :

I have tried on multiple phones (Lumia 950 and 650) , reinstalled all apps more than once and also tried an update to latest Fall Creators update 10.0.5237 and still won't run.

All apps seems to crash on start (eg splash screen and then nothing, back to start menu, or crash back to start menu when you start tracking a run).

Seems to be a fault in the OS as happens across multiple apps across multiple phones and then apps still work fine on my wifes phone (Lumia 650) which is on 15063.483 (ie one release behind in the Creators update)

Hi, I'm facing the same issue - Runtastic app crashes during the splash screen after the build 15063.502 has been installed on my Lumia 730.

Lumia-Els

Aug 11, 2017
Visit site
Same here, on a Lumia 650. I thought it was just a glitch, and uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Did not help, then googled and found this page. I'm only using Caledos, but given your experience, I won't be trying to install a different app then.

Edit: the OS version I'm on is 10.0.15063.540

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
I used 'Track Runner' this morning, accompanied by Bluetooth, and all worked flawlessly - 950XL, DS, USA, build: 15240.

Also, I "believe" Runtastic has stopped supporting Windows 10 (no new updates).

mmt05

Aug 12, 2017
Visit site
Hello
same pb for me ; runstatic pro out from update 15063.540
try to unistall et install always bug

nows unistall again but impossible to install again : windows store tell me that runstatic is installed !

cowanr

Aug 12, 2017
Visit site
Hi All,

redrushie

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
Not downloaded and tested as yet but latest fast ring build (Windows 10 Mobile Build 15245) hopefully fixes this issue here's the line in the changelog : "We fixed an issue where Silverlight apps that use GPS would either not start or crash."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss