Anyone installed Windows 10 in lumia 535 ?

Bittah Pupil

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
I've installed the official upgrade to my 535, which is my backup phone. I'm experimenting around with it to see how I like it before I decide to upgrade my 640. So far, it's working okay, there is some lag when switching or resuming. I'm going to keep messing with it for a while.

KrisMigut

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
I have and it drives me really mad at times. I mean, the touchscreen, with which I had no issues whatsoever under WP 8.1, gets unresponsive when I want to end a conversation - pressing the End Conversation button does nothing, so I press it again and again, which results in the whole screen suddenly starting to live its own life, windows opening and closing on their own at random. I've had this Lumia for nearly a year now but never have I been closer to throwing it out of the window then after I upgraded to Win10. Before that is was a 100% reliable phone.

I m Jack

May 21, 2016
Visit site
I also have installed. To Lumia denim But the same problem occurs, it hangs so much turned of automatically, lock screen sticks, total function is slow

xtremez

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
That's strange. I'm on the Windows Insider Fast Ring, and since I got the Lumia 535 about a year half back (which is my backup phone, so maybe I need to use it daily). With every release I find it based on initial impressions smoother and better to use

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokul Dm