Apparently I can use pencil ✏ as a stylus to navigate around in my phone. Is it a feature? Haha

Protocol Rahul

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Apparently I can use pencil ✏ as a stylus to navigate around in my phone. Is it a feature? Haha

With high sensitivity on 1020 of course, but I tried it with 520, didn't work.
And not by the to end, non sharpened edge I mean, although sharpened one works just fine.

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Apparently I can use pencil ✏ as a stylus to navigate around in my phone. Is it a feature? Haha

"sharpened one's work fine" have you tested it really or just pranking,Tried with 0.5 and 0.7 mm lead pencils fully made with metallic body.

Protocol Rahul

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: Apparently I can use pencil ✏ as a stylus to navigate around in my phone. Is it a feature? Haha

It does work for me, the pencil is not freshly sharpened (used/blunt/not pointy if you must). I can make a video if you want.

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site

It does work for me, the pencil is not freshly sharpened (used/blunt/not pointy if you must). I can make a video if you want.

I tried it using my fully metallic 2 mm lead pencil(fully blunt) still does not work

Protocol Rahul

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

What phone are you using? Mine is 1020 with touch sensitivity high.
I'll be sharing a video shortly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb