Apple to ban MS Health / MS Band apps from AppStore?

mkg3

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
This thread is about apps being removed from the WP app store for competitive reasons.............
Doesn't seem difficult to me. Maybe I missed your point?

Actually, no. The OP's title of this thread is: "Apple to ban MS Health / MS Band apps from AppStore?"

Nothing to do with WP app store.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn't it be ironic that Apple would ban something that Microsoft owns from something Microsoft runs?
(Since the AppStore is ran by Microsoft Azure)

AndrewTNotts

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Microsoft doesn't run the Apple app store. It's hosted on Azure and AWS, but neither Microsoft nor Amazon have any operational input.

EDIT: I'm not even sure that the app store is on Amazon or AWS, iCloud is but I don't know about the app store.

mkg3

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
Wouldn't it be ironic that Apple would ban something that Microsoft owns from something Microsoft runs?
(Since the AppStore is ran by Microsoft Azure)

Microsoft doesn't run the Apple app store. It's hosted on Azure and AWS, but neither Microsoft nor Amazon have any operational input.

EDIT: I'm not even sure that the app store is on Amazon or AWS, iCloud is but I don't know about the app store.

You guys are joking right?

Apple runs multiple data centers across the globe and their own network. Akamai used to host them number of years ago, before they started their own infrastructure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos