Application to share file.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm not familiar with the Android app, but OneDrive is the easiest way to share files from Windows or Windows phone to someone else. Create a new folder on your OneDrive and copy the files you want to share to it. From the OneDrive app on your phone, you can add or remove people from the list of people who can share the folder.

ArthurRump

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
For photos, music, videos and Office files you can use the share button and Bluetooth.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20141011_0001.png
    wp_ss_20141011_0001.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 22

kvrbrijith

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Easy transfer is better app for transferring files to pc but not to mobiles.

I don't think so.... I'm sending movies(around 700 Mb) from my Lumia 620 to my friend's Micromax canvas and vice versa using this application. I don't have any problem... Moreover, this app uses Wi-Fi for transferring files(without the help of a Wi-Fi router). So that it is much faster than Bluetooth and all...

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
If you we're hoping for Android like functionality, tough luck.

But Windows Phone can get the job done, you can share most kind of files via Bluetooth using the Files app made by Microsoft.

It's only compatible with Windows Phone 8.1, so be sure to update.

kvrbrijith

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Use easy transfer app... Transfers files through wifi... But you need internet connection on both mobiles but it uses very little data max 1mb

Actually, there is no need of internet connection. The problem is, windows phone need an active cellular data for activating "internet sharing". After turning ' internet sharing' on, we can turn off the cellular data...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel