Apps missing from app list, store says it's installed

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Ive got this with here drive + i have found using skinery tiles lets you add a shortcut to your home screen so you can use the app & hopefully next update fixes this issue

Mohan1942

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
Backup assistant is only for Verizon Wireless customers.
If the app is not in the app list, nor can be opened with Cortana, you'll have to do a hard reset.
The missing app cannot be updated or uninstalled via xap managers, but if you're lucky and have an SD card that the app is installed on, then you can manually delete the app folder via file managers by manually typing the folder directory.
The missing app cannot also be updated via Store, as this will also result in an update failure, so in short:

"If you're app is installed on the SD card, then you have a solution. Otherwise, do a hard reset."

I cant see app folder any on my sd card. please suggest which file manager to use

Abir Bhattacharya

May 14, 2016
Visit site
I have a problem with installing/updating apps in WP8.1, it only started recently.

Some (not all) apps that gets updated gets stuck on the 'installing..' part, then 5 minutes later it finishes, but it is no longer visible in the app list, but I cannot reinstall the app because it is marked "installed" in the store. So I am unable to use it because it seems to be installed but is not visible.

Some (again, not all) new apps that I download also exhibit the behavior above.

I have tried to reboot and to soft reset. Yet the apps still do not appear/still not available at the store. Is there a solution for this?
While updating a app (cloud raiders) my phone got switched off after charging my phone I found that it is automatically uninstalled from my phone. When I checked the store it is showing that app is installed. Even in the download history is showing the app has bern successfully updated. Now what to do?

Abhimanyu Bundela

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
I have installed royal revolt 2 but it is not shown in app list and also not in storage sense but app store is showing installed...how i'll uninstall this app or use this app plz solve this problem.

nana Terri5883

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
I have a problem with installing/updating apps in WP8.1, it only started recently.

Some (not all) apps that gets updated gets stuck on the 'installing..' part, then 5 minutes later it finishes, but it is no longer visible in the app list, but I cannot reinstall the app because it is marked "installed" in the store. So I am unable to use it because it seems to be installed but is not visible.

I have tried to reboot and to soft reset. Yet the apps still do not appear/still not available at the store. Is there a solution for this?

Madhan Prasath

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site

Madhan Prasath

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
I couldn't find Age of Empires Castle 🏰 sedge...thought its showing as if installed ..in store.cant find even in My App or Storage sense..😓😓😓 I need solution plssss....

patrick quao

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site

Alokes Chowdhury

May 9, 2017
Visit site
Apps are installed in my device. I can see them neither in home screen nor in app list. Other apps which I can install or uninstall autometically or which are updated are showed. But I cann't find the default apps like phones, pepoles, messages etc. Then what can I do? Plz reply me soon...

Azura Flake

Dec 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi,
I had this problem when i updated my mobile to new OS version..after short time my mobile restarted and few apps were not shown in app list..
Here is what i did and it worked perfectly..
1-create a backup in onedrive
All ur data will be stored on onedrive..
2-remove sd card
3-hard reset (i know u are thinking all data will be lost but stick to it)
4-restore from backup
5-insert sd card (it will ask u to delete previous apps and tap yes) if u don't sd card might corrupt
But store will automatically install all ur previous apps on its own..
Photos will recover slowly from onedrive or sd card..
The apps which will loose data are most likely games..
"The important thing is back up & microsoft account"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo