Artist images not seen on phone

Abhijeet Tambare

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
All artist images are not seen on groove on my phone. The metadata is correct. On the laptop, for the same songs the images are seen. I have tried deleting all songs from the phone and adding music from the laptop but it hasn't helped. Anyone having a solution for this?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
All artist images are not seen on groove on my phone. The metadata is correct. On the laptop, for the same songs the images are seen. I have tried deleting all songs from the phone and adding music from the laptop but it hasn't helped. Anyone having a solution for this?

so none of the images are seen or it's affecting a few songs/albums?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
it could be just a recurring bug, happens to me too found no real solution. Sometimes appears and then disappears the next time i play music. Didn't bother me much .

Abhijeet Tambare

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Maybe I'll even try that. I think it is something related to my account. Because on my 640 only few artist images were seen and now on my 650 the same are seen.

Abhijeet Tambare

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
The adding few songs trick didn't help. Deleted all songs and transferred only songs of only one artist to the phone and waited for almost half hour. Nothing happened.

vezycash

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Try another music app foobar2000 for example. If it shows with the other app, then groove is the issue.

Media monkey is an excellent music player on PC. You can use it to verify that the image is actually in the song. And you can use it sync to your phone.

Abhijeet Tambare

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Yes. Other apps show artist images. No issues there. Their UI is better than groove but they are not very smooth. Groove on the other hand works perfectly.
I'll try media monkey

cmattau90

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem and nothing has resolved it. Artist and album art missing for most songs on my phone but display correctly on my laptop. Both are up to date with the OS and the app. Very frustrating.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa