Ask inner circle: Break Through?

FrodoBaggins

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

We all know about the quiet hours modes: Allow inner circle to break through quiet hours, and don't allow anyone. However, it's bugged me for a while, there's a third option that reads Ask inner circle: Break through?
Anyone have any idea what this will do, or how it will function? They haven't addressed this at build, or in any reviews i've seen. Leave your opinions below.

XgofGRI.png

Parktreeone

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm guessing in the first option they will break through right away and in the second one it will trigger a notification asking you to let them break through? All I can think of.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

We all know about the quiet hours modes: Allow inner circle to break through quiet hours, and don't allow anyone. However, it's bugged me for a while, there's a third option that reads Ask inner circle: Break through?
Anyone have any idea what this will do, or how it will function? They haven't addressed this at build, or in any reviews i've seen. Leave your opinions below.

http://i.imgur.com/XgofGRI.png

I'm guessing in the first option they will break through right away and in the second one it will trigger a notification asking you to let them break through? All I can think of.

This will notify the caller that you are in quiet hours and will prompt them to break through or not.

Orange Cat

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I texted myself from my wife's phone, (she is in inner circle), and there was no automatic "ask inner circle to break through" message sent. Has anyone successfully replicated this feature?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12