AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 Unlock?

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Spoke with a person on chat, explained I wanted to unlock my phone. After supplying them with my IMEI number, I was given the set of instructions along with my unlock code. That was pretty damn simple.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Same, got it unlocked. Actually got both my 920 and 900 unlocked. I had my 900 previously unlocked, but I sent it in for repair a few months back, and Nokia replaced my device so I had a locked device again. Was too lazy to call for the 900 unlock code so I waited until the 920 exclusivity period ended so I could get both done at once.

Aaron M

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I used the online chat to try and unlock my wife's 920 that I won through a twitter contest back in March. The rep said they couldn't unlock any device until it had been active for 90 days. Has anyone been successful getting AT&T to unlock a device before the 90 days or do I need to just pay for unlocksexpress.com?

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I used the online chat to try and unlock my wife's 920 that I won through a twitter contest back in March. The rep said they couldn't unlock any device until it had been active for 90 days. Has anyone been successful getting AT&T to unlock a device before the 90 days or do I need to just pay for unlocksexpress.com?

What does that mean, active for 90 days? I don't even have AT&T and they didn't care. I do have Straight Talk on an AT&T SIM though.

JMBasquiat

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I bought mine no commitment through Amazon and never used it on AT&T. Not a single day. The AT&T CSR simply gave me the code after I told him I wanted to use it for a trip I'm taking soon (I mentioned Europe).

Try that route.

nx009

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I confirm this. I called to AT&T customer service (1-800-331-0500), today at morning and got the unlock code. This guy just asked for the IMEI and gave me the code. Now my Lumia 920 is using t-mobile
P110513_10.58.jpg

cheapren

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I called ATT today and provided the IMEI #, but the rep told me he was not able to find the unlock code in System. I am sure i have the right imei, anyone knows why? thx

rishm

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Visit cellunlocker.net and check your IMEI there.
After waiting for a few months, I didnt have the patience to speak with AT&T & I ordered my code via cellunlocker.net.
Also, I am not a AT&T customer, hence wasnt sure whether do would help me at all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital