AT&T Titan update

Eye D 10 T

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Just an fyi for Titan owners with ATT, and ATT windows phone owners in general. I recently emailed them about when, if ever, they were going to release an update like 8107. They quickly responded that it was in the works and being bundled with some Titan updates as well. Hopefully all the b.s. problems will be resolved with this update. Time of release wasn't given but customer support made it sound like it wasn't too far away.

techiedude007

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Just an fyi for Titan owners with ATT, and ATT windows phone owners in general. I recently emailed them about when, if ever, they were going to release an update like 8107. They quickly responded that it was in the works and being bundled with some Titan updates as well. Hopefully all the b.s. problems will be resolved with this update. Time of release wasn't given but customer support made it sound like it wasn't too far away.
Thnx for the heads-up; hopefully the cust rep that responded to you was knowledgable and that their info was true/correct :) (I'm starting to experience the disappearing keyboard issue - quite annoying, grrrrr)

Techiedude

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

June

ody360

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I've manually updated my ATT phone to 8107 and the disappearing keyboard has finally stopped for me. I'm wondering what additional fixes the 'June' update will have...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos