Availability on 11/9?

bmhillegass87

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

Just looking for some assurance I will be able to pick up one of these bad boys on launch day. My ATT store opens at 10am EST, and I will be taking an early lunch at 11 am. Looking to get the black lumia. The rep I spoke with said its not the iphone launch so I should be fine :). Looking for those in the community to make me feel better too ha! So excited!!!!

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I larger corporate store (not an authorized retailer) will be your best bet. I'm going to head over to my nearest around 9:30 I think. :)

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
As long as you're getting black, you should be good to go. It's also said that white and red would be available. Cyan and yellow are said to be online only exclusives, but some here have reported that their AT&T stores claim they'll have cyan in-store. Just my luck, I want yellow :dry

chriscookz

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I'll be heading to my local store as soon as it opens just to make sure I snag my red one. I'm not sure what it will be like there, I may well be the only one there when it opens. I've never experienced a phone launch period, and so I've never experienced a windows phone launch. I expect there will be plenty of stock though, and the rep that I'm working with said she would grab a red one today and put my name on it in the back for tomorrow, so hopefully it's real quick when I go in there :D

The only thing I'm worried about is the wireless charger, when I spoke with her yesterday she wasn't sure and seemed to think I would have to send something away for it... I hope I can just pick one up tomorrow.

Frek

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Make sure you call today and ask them if they are expecting inventory for tomorrow. At my particular store here in FL they were not going to be getting any in. My rep did order me the 2 phones I needed though through their direct fulfillment system. I don't think every single ATT store is going to have these in stock on Friday.

Lumia92101

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My local store in San Diego is getting 5 black, 2 red, and 2 whites for Friday. Not many for a large corporate store, but they also said I am the first to even ask about the phone. I'll probably be the only one waiting outside when they open. ;)

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Called my local store. The girl was nice, but clueless. She did ask about it and she did verify they'll have them. I didn't bother asking what colors. I also checked the availability on AT&T's site and it says limited stock for the corporate stores and out of stock for the authorized retailers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers