Battery not lasting a day

Shad0wguy

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Recently my band has not been able to make it through a day, either alerting me it is low or dying while sleep tracking. I had my original band replaced about a month ago and it was working fine, but not long after my 925 died and I paired it with my Android work phone and later a replacement android phone. I managed to repair my lumia and went back to using it with that device, but since then the band will rarely last a day where I used to get a day and then some, having around 40-50% left in the morning after tracking my sleep and only topping it to 80% the day before. I am trying factory resetting it to pair it to the lumia fresh, but I'm not sure if it will make a difference. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Witness

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Try the factory reset on the Band. Troubleshooting is a process of elimination. If it is still acting up, it's time for a warranty replacement again.

Therealeinn

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Recently my band has not been able to make it through a day, either alerting me it is low or dying while sleep tracking. I had my original band replaced about a month ago and it was working fine, but not long after my 925 died and I paired it with my Android work phone and later a replacement android phone. I managed to repair my lumia and went back to using it with that device, but since then the band will rarely last a day where I used to get a day and then some, having around 40-50% left in the morning after tracking my sleep and only topping it to 80% the day before. I am trying factory resetting it to pair it to the lumia fresh, but I'm not sure if it will make a difference. Does anyone have any suggestions?

May I ask what notifications/"apps" (I.e., Cortana, E-mail, Text Messages, Sleep, etc) do you have running? The more notifications you have, the more quickly it is going to burn the battery.

Shad0wguy

May 15, 2013
Visit site
May I ask what notifications/"apps" (I.e., Cortana, E-mail, Text Messages, Sleep, etc) do you have running? The more notifications you have, the more quickly it is going to burn the battery.

Nothing has changed in the notifications I have enabled.

It may be an issue with this band, as I replaced my first band a month ago and since I got the new one this issue has popped up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa