Best and Worst About the IS12T

niyoko

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
The worst things so far have been the screen cover and the camera.

The screen cover is plastic and easy to scratch. I put a nick in mine shortly after buying it.
I highly recommend getting a screen cover. Luckily there is a good variety to choose from.

The camera is 13.2 MP. Wooah! The noise in low light pictures is not so, "wooah!" The ISO setting on the sensor is not customizable, so I suspect it is set way to high. I wish I could change it manually. It's not the size of the sensor that counts.

The best things so far have been the water resistance, storage size, and color.

The feature of this phone that I have used the most is the water resistance. I've found myself many times needing to make a phone call or pick up one while in wet or snowy weather. It has given me piece of mind to not have to worry about the phone shorting out.
I've also taken the phone into the shower because I wanted to keep listening to a podcast.

I'm not going to need or use 32GB, but it is cool to know the phone has it.

The last best thing about the phone is the color. White and black are classy colors, but the Citrus Yellow and Magenta are head turners. Right now the Windows Phone OS is not trying to copy the iPhone. It's trying to be different, so I think the color options really fit the attitude of the OS. Plus you get matching tile theme colors.

There are some other areas to mention. It's really light, thin, has tactile buttons, PHONE STRAP HOOK, and is a global phone.

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
I think the worst part about this phone is that it's not available in the US! What a splash it would make (no pun intended.) As some one stated before is that this puppy came out a year ago and still smokes out the specs of newer devices.

niyoko

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I think the worst part about this phone is that it's not available in the US! What a splash it would make (no pun intended.) As some one stated before is that this puppy came out a year ago and still smokes out the specs of newer devices.
I am curious to know what people in the US would think about it. The styling is not the best though, so I worry it will turn people off. I do think the colors are so cool. Where are the colored phone options in the US?

In a few months I'm heading back to the US for a visit. At that time I'd like to see my family's reaction and friend's reaction.

In Japan I really want to see Nokia come back. No Nokia phones on sale in Japan. People still know the name.

tenoclock

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I want the phone. I can't remember but is the AU KDDI's frequency band compatible with the US carriers? I vaguely remember they run on CDMA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel