Best overall: 1320 or 630?

javeg85

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone. I'm thinking of switching over from T-Mobile to Cricket tomorrow to tale advantage of Cricket's $100 bill credit deal and I can't decide on which phone to get. The 630 is much cheaper and it's a great phone for what it is, but I've never had any personal time with the 1320 besides playing with it at the store. Which phone is better overall? I'm talking speed and performance wise.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone. I'm thinking of switching over from T-Mobile to Cricket tomorrow to tale advantage of Cricket's $100 bill credit deal and I can't decide on which phone to get. The 630 is much cheaper and it's a great phone for what it is, but I've never had any personal time with the 1320 besides playing with it at the store. Which phone is better overall? I'm talking speed and performance wise.

1320 without a doubt.
The display is superior in quality, resolution, although size is subjective.
Camera should be similar in both I would think.
the 1320 is definitely the choice for performance as it has 1 GB or RAM, enabling more breathing room for apps, heavier games, etc.
however, is it worth it? I consider it on the level of the 920, if not a bit lower.

personally, I'd get the 630 just because of the size though.

javeg85

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I had a 1520 once and although I loved the screen and its size, I ended up dropping it by accident, shattering the screen. When I got my replacement ordered, I friggin dropped that one too! It's great having a phone with a nice big screen, but I feel like there's a bigger chance of an accident happening.

The 630 on the other hand, is a lot easier to handle, but is obviously not as pretty to look at because of the resolution and smaller display.

Sigh....decisions, decisions....I'm sure the 1320 will win me over once I play with it in-store tomorrow. By the way, do any of you have Cricket? If so, how's everything since AT&T took over?

Ordeith

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I switched from T-Mobile when it was still AIO. ATT basically threw away what cricket was and re-branded their AIO service to cricket. AIO was great, and the new Cricket is as well. Both better pricing and better coverage than T-Mobile for me. And I love that I can use ATT Windows phones with the service.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven